Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hey family!                                                                                                         11-2-2011
That’s so cool that Nick was baptized, that punk.  Tell him good work!  And that I hope he goes to Brazil on a mission someday!  It's also cool that Sam and Cassan will be heading to Hawaii, I'll certainly head on over there when I get back, and swim and surf and stuff.  In regards to the statement on the news about gas pumps being the dirtiest item to touch for bacteria and germs,  I think there’s a ton of things I've touched here in brazil that are WAY dirtier than ANY gas pump handle!  (I’m just building up my immunity for the end of the world.)  My new companion keeps talking about home and stuff and it's starting to make me homesick, luckily I think we'll be transferred.  He's starting to be a buddy more than a working buddy, so it'd be better if we were separated so that we both could work unhindered.  The mission's awesome, I’m learning a lot!  It's such a great blessing to see how much the Lord helps us out with our goals and our desires, so that we can become more like the Savior.  I know what you mean about reverence, there was one guy here that says everything on his mind.  I was sitting with him on his second sacrament meeting, and all meeting he was telling me about how irreverent everything's going.  Telling me that it was like we were in a bar or convenience store.  And because of that, he has doubts that this is the church of Christ, and didn’t accept our invitation to be baptized.  Reverence is something SO important.  Anyways you should let me know Keenans email address and not his mailing address. 
Im not too sure what I want for Christmas.  I bought a guitar btw.  It was super cheap.  So now I have something to do other than sleep and play soccer on P-Days.
We had our two baptisms last Sunday and Mateus got way soft and didn’t get wet, But he should be baptized soon, just some more work.
Anyways, I love you guys keep up the prayers and the missionary work on your end and i'll keep it up on this end also.
Elder Williams



Baptism of Karine and Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment