Monday, September 17, 2012

Peter's Sick; Keep him in your Prayers...(Pictures in email!)

 
Hey Mom and Family!                      9-17-12 
               Thanks for the email!  This week was very difficult.  Our new companion's annoying.  It got to the point where I even lost my temper.  It's only been a week too.  But we had a good talk after I lost patience with him and so things are a lot better.  I couldn't really help it though, this last week since Monday I've had this cold; nothing too bad just a lot of “drainage”.  But then it started to get worse, Wednesday and Friday I had to stay at home because I had developed a fever.  And now when I blow my nose a great amount of blood comes out.  I think I cut something inside of my head for how much I've blown it.  The bloods been going on for 2 days now, I think I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow.  Anyways on Saturday we were walking and my 3rd companion Elder Monteiro hit me in the “unmentionables” (he was trying the whole day…You go figure why…?).  It hurt but I didn't say anything, and elder Duffy told him to stop because it's not funny and next time I could get angry. Anyways, we entered into a lesson which was way good, but during the lesson my fever hit hard again.  I was pretty bad, but we had one more house to stop by before the day was over, so we started heading over, when out of nowhere he hit me again in the same place!!!  This time I lost patience and sucker punched him and called him some bad names.  I suppose I could've reacted better than I did, but I just completely lost control.  Oh well.  Now we're both better...we had a long talk.
               Anyways, on a happier note, me being sick has helped me lose some weight and I've developed a little cough that's helping my abs develop... We managed to get a lot of work done this week as well.  We managed to find a lot of new investigators and teach a lot of lessons as too.  We're starting to teach this new family.  The old ones we were teaching—Ricardo, Martinha, Carlos, and Elaine—are all weak sauce and so we've abandoned them.  We've still held on to their kids Lucas and Luana though. 
               Anyways, I'm going to probably want to start BYU in Summer Term, what day does the Spring Term start?  The http://saas.byu.edu/class schedule link doesn’t work for me. 
               Anyways, I hope you guys had a great Africa trip, I love Chris' beard.  He looked like “the man”.  Anyways, I hope all is going alright over there, thanks for the packages I can't wait!   Love you! 
Elder Williams
 
Peter and some of his Zone
Peter painted this by himself during a work project for a pre-school! (It's pretty darn good!)
Peter thinks it's funny that athey have these soccer warning signs everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment