Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brevity is Peter's Middle Name...

Hey Mom and Fam,      11-18-12
 
This week was great! Things are starting to really pick up! Me and my companion have both been transfered, and it's going to all happen tomorrow. He will go to a place called Piracicaba and I'm going to be zone leader with Elder Alex da Silva in Ouro Verde. They're telling us a lot earlier in advance, so now we have some more time to say goodbyes and get ready and everything. 
It's gonna be good though, Ouro Verde is a part of Campinas that I already know, Vida Nova is right next to it. Plus me and my new companion will be opening this place up. Just what I was hoping for to end my mission well. Today we went to Cosmopolis to see old members and recent converts, but the guy that I wanted to see went to go see the new Twilight movie. So i guess next time I should call before I do a surprise visit. 
I can't believe that Thanksgiving's already here, crazy how fast time flies. But anyways, i'm in the wizard where I always used internet before, and there's the other missionaries that need to use the internet so I don't have too much time to write. Anyways, I love you! I'll write you a lot next week.!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment