Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hey Family

Hey family!                                                                                                            Dec 13-11

So it looks like everything's all certain with Skype, I just need to find a place to Skype.  Anyways, at 1:00 pm next Wednesday the 21st we'll be skyping.  I don't have your guys' name.  So just add me and send me an email telling me what your guys' Skype name is and I’ll add you.  Also if 1:00 rolls around and nothing happens keep updating this email that you guys are using because I’ll be sending an email saying that there's a problem.  I might appear a little bit late because this next Wednesday isn’t a PDay so I’ll be working and all sweaty that day.
Anyways, how’s stuff?  I actually didn’t open the cards yet.  I was waiting on those.  I’m already on my last box of cereal though.  This week the zone leaders have been training me to become district leader and Friday I interviewed three of their investigators for baptism.  It was cool!  One of their baptisms was freaking weak; we spent an hour and half just talking about how he's following the devil for not being baptized.  Anyways, he ended up not being baptized, and he knows that he's not following God's will.  It looks like there's gonna be a lot of changes here on the mission.  We found some kid that wants to be baptized this Sunday also.  You guys should pray for him, Alex Junior.  His situations a little bit complicated.  He lives in a very bad neighborhood, his parents are druggies and his neighbors sell drugs, and drink a ton.  But his grandma is good.  Anyways, Christmas should be good. 
The bishop here is fine now, he's recuperating fast.  Also tell John that he can marry someday, but that he better not leave the area because I want to play “Smash” after the mission.  Tell Cassan that she's in trouble for not being able to Skype,  But that she can write me a Biiiiiig email instead.
Love you!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment