Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peter is New District Leader in "Campo Limpo"!

Hey family,                                                                                          Dec 28, 2011
It was good to Skype Wednesday and Sunday with you all for Christmas!
So I’ve been transferred!  I left my old area and right now I’m in a completely different city in Juníai, in area Campo Limpo.  I also got my first American companion!  Elder Merrick Reynolds.  He's pretty legit, the first companion in the field that gets my jokes and subtle sarcasms.  Also he listened to the same music as me before the mission, metal, rap and all that crap.  So he's cool.  Anyways, this new area is prettier than any other I’ve passed by, with a lot of trees and cool looking stuff.  But the problem is that it's the hilliest area on the mission.  I think the Lord wants me to slim down these next few months.  The hills look like the hills in Switzerland and Austria...  So yeah...lots of walking!  Last Monday I told everyone that I was leaving and they got all sad.  A little girl started crying and got really sad and gave me her favorite picture of Michael Jackson.  I'd send a picture of it, but the internet sucks right now.  Anyways I’m the new District Leader of two sisters and two elders.  Now I have to worry about two more areas.  Anyways, I love you guys!  Keep up the missionary work and remember the prayers!
Elder Periquito Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment