Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peter is now a Zone Leader!

Hey family!!                                                                                       2-9-12
Hey so something funny happened.  I’m totally Elder Lucas Rodrigues' companion! Remember that Argentinean that talked with Cassandra, the zone leader that I lived with some transfers ago?  Yeah that’s him.  It's funny because when I started the mission he was there as a junior as well as me and then we've just kind of grown up together.  Now we're both zone leaders and companions in the farthest zone in the mission: “Mogi Mirim”!  I'm pretty nervous to be a newbie zone leader though; I had only one transfer worth of practice as a District Leader. Anyways, I miss my last companion; Elder Merrick was awesome! He taught me something huge about life and success on the mission.  The 2nd most important thing (the first being the spirit) in the work is “unity”.  Obedience, diligence, and anything else doesn’t matter.  If you have unity in the companionship, you will have success.  (Contention is the work of Satan).  With the spirit and unity (faith and love too) we baptized a lot of people in an area that was considered the “black hole” of zero baptisms.  After all, Christ told us to be perfect even as He is perfect.  So if we're going to be perfect one day, that means we're all going to be one, or unified.  Cool huh?
Anyways, yes I got the package a long time ago, I just forgot to tell you =]. 
But yeah, congrats on your new belly button piercing Mom (Metal staple in incision from surgery)!  It's a good thing you got better; It was pretty quick right?  Anyways, all is well.  I’m loving the mission!  Love you all!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment