Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pray for our Zone!

Hey mom (and Family)!  Thanks for the email.                                 2-19-12
IT's crazy, Ashlee and Garrett are having a baby... that was fast!  Cool for them!  These days have been alright.  This week was the end of the month for baptisms and it was pretty low in the zone, but this new month's gonna be good.  We came in halfway through last month.  Anyways, I hope that everything goes well.  There is one thing that you all need to pray for and that is that this zone gets excited and unified so that we can work happily.  The mission's great; It's super tough and I’m learning a ton.
It's cool that Chris Elliott is going on a mission.  Oh, I have a letter for Nick (at Skillmans)  that I wrote in December.  I just haven’t gotten around to sending it yet.  Tell him from me, that he needs to do everything he can to get himself on a mission!  Nothing beats it!  Tell him that I'll keep good care of his video games for him. (Haha)! 
Sooo, last Monday we had a leadership meeting with the whole mission, and we figured out one of the reasons why the Lord sent two apostles here to our mission.  When they got here they told the President that he was looking really unhealthy.  They told the Prophet and the prophet said that President Tanner should only serve a two year mission.  So this July he's getting sent back home and we're getting a new president.  It's pretty sad; he was saying that he needed to spend time with his family and what not.  I’m concerned that his health may be such that he is terminal.  In regards to the package, I love cereal.  You don't need to send salsa and chips, or jerky, just cereal.  Anyways, I love you All!
Elder WIlliams

No comments:

Post a Comment