Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peter Got his Package...Your Prayers are Working!

Hey Mom and family!                                                                                    3-28-12
This week was great!  My new companion's great.  He's super chill and funny.  We've been working on following the spirit to know where we should go and work.  It's been going quite well and we found a good amount of people to throw into our teaching pool.  There's one 18-yr old kid that looks sweet.  He's super nice and receptive but he's Cathololic.  The one thing I’ve noticed is that everybody that’s a practicing catholic is always trying to develop Christlike attributes.  Everybody else from the "Evangelic" Faction are super snobby and annoying, and think that everyone else is wrong.
Cassan ‘s  idea about me going to BYU Hawaii is great!  I'd really love it, I think that's revelation!  I'd probably get nothing done again, because of the many water temptations, but I’d love it!  Then again, I hear that they have giant sharks in Hawaii, so maybe I’ll just stick with Utah.
 I got my package!  I’m loving the many cereals, etc!  It's great because my companion doesn’t like cereal, so it’s ALL mine!  The chips opened on the traveling, but they're still good stale.  Today we had another BBQ.  This time I prepared the meat and it turned out super good.  I think I want to learn how to cook, I love making food that tastes good.  Our wards getting a lot better too.  Nobody's making those stupid comments about not liking missionaries anymore.  Actually we're starting to get some divisions down and our lunches aren’t falling through as much.  Some less-actives are coming back to church as well.  It's a good feeling to reactivate people, it's very similar to a baptism.  I’m stoked for conference!  I recommend reading King Benjamins talk in Mosiah to prepare (there’s a lot to learn about conference preparation there along with this month’s Liahona). 
Well unfortunately I’m not gonna be able to write a whole lot, there were quite a bit of people that wrote today and I don't have too much time to write.  I need to catch a bus.  (The bus's are lame here in my area BTW, they never come!)  Anyways, I love you all! 
Elder Williams
PS, Good luck and congrats on the new baby Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment