Thursday, December 6, 2012

Peter's Not Dead...


Hey Mom!           12-6-12 (email three days late) 

Don't worry I’m not dead, nor in the hospital. We've been extremely busy this past week. The busiest and most tiring week of my mission I think. Monday we had a meeting with the president, the night before we stayed at the old house in Progresso. The only problem was that there was another companionship was there as well (it happened to be Duffy it was nice to see him again). Anyways there was no room, so I slept on a terrible couch that's terrible to even sit on. My companion couldn't even sleep; the ground here doesn't have carpet. Anyway the meeting was way good; the president showed us a clip that involves the Atonement with missionary work. It was one of the best talks I’ve ever heard.

Anyway Tuesday we worked outside of the church as usual but it was extremely HOT! I've been sweating nonstop; I haven’t been able to cool down. Remember how I would always be drinking water before the mission? I've been drinking about double that amount and I’m still dehydrated. And Wednesday we had interviews with the president in the zone. We didn’t sleep like at all the night before so it was tough to stay awake during the interviews.

One thing that you don't need to worry about is me skating. We aren’t doing anything crazy, plus I had to give back the skateboard. The member that we took it from wanted it back. So now were doing the exercises at home again. The president has said nothing about skateboarding, and in the white manual there isn’t anything against skating. And if we do nothing stupid we're alright.

Anyway, I got your email about BYU; I’ll call the president and see if I can't mark for something next week. He's super busy doing interviews for this week. Oh btw, I got one of your packages that you sent, idk if the other one got lost or if it's just coming late. Thanks for the jelly, its way good. We ate all the chips and chocolate the same night that we got it. It was way good. But don't worry; I’m saving a couple presents till Christmas.

The president says that we can Skype on Christmas day no problem. We already found a place to Skype and everything. I just need to see if it's ok to do it late. I forgot that you guys are 8 hours behind. It'll probably have to be early in the morning (for you guys). I'm pretty excited just two more weeks. Anyways I should get going. I love you all I'll see you soon!

Elder Williams

 

No comments:

Post a Comment