Wednesday, January 18, 2012

General Authorities Coming to Peter's Area!

Hey mom and family!                                             1-18-2012
Thanks for the email!  I'm glad you guys enjoyed your guys' trip!  Last week was crazy, I'm super tired. I did some interviews on a "miracle" baptism for our sisters.  We found a family monday that's going to be baptized next week.  You guys should pray for them, we're gonna do whatever it takes to get them baptized (Lima, Delores, Vitoria, Pryscilla, Ana Carolina[thats one name[).  Anyway, our ward mission leader's awesome; he does a lot for us.  The only problem is that he's worried for the people that we're gonna baptize because he doesnt know if our ward's going to be able to retain them.  To be honest it might be a little bit difficult, but they'll stay firm and help the ward out a lot.  I can't believe mom got sick.  (Hope you get better.)  So next week two apostles are coming here with a seventy! Elder Ballard and Elder Nielson with Elder J. Jensen.  It should be pretty cool.  We took a survey today so that they can know how to help out the mission.  To tell you guys the truth I'm a bit nervous.  I don't know why; I guess it's cuz i've never talked to a general authority before!  Anyways, love you guys!

Elder Williams


Hey Dad!                                                           1-18-2012
Thanks for the email.  Being a DL is fun but tough.  I'm  liking the opportunity every Tuesday to teach in our district meetings.  I’m jealous of your guys'trip to the coast.  I miss the ocean; I think I’m always going to live near the ocean.  Anyways the mission's great; I’m learning a lot and having a good time while doing it.  Lately though, it has been a rather tough area, but the Lord's blessing us a ton.  We're finding much "wheat amongst the tares" here, and hopefully we'll have some more success.  The problem is that the ward is not ready for the people that we're baptizing, so we'll have to care of them and slowly prepare our ward for their baptism.  
I Hope mom gets better...surgery sucks!  Now that the subruban is gone, I guess you'll just have to buy yourself a new car, too bad... (haha!)
Love you dad!

Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment