Wednesday, January 25, 2012

General Authorities this Sunday!

Hey family!                                  1-25-12
Thanks for the letter!  I hope you get better mom.  It shouldn’t hurt too badly.  It's cool to hear about you reading Preach my Gospel.  On the mission it's required that we read it every day.  I’m learning a ton from it still.  I’m learning a ton about understanding and following the spirit.  If we don't follow Him we'll be lost all day and not have any success.  That family turned a little bit soft and Lima's even getting mad at us a little bit.  But there are these two girls that should be baptized this Sunday, you should pray for Zuldy and Layana because Satan's tempting them a lot.  It's ridiculous.  Anyways, the Apostles will be here this Saturday.  Our mission's getting blessed a ton.  This is the third Apostle here in two years.  And usually they stop by your mission once every three years.  Anyways, last Monday was tough.  There's been a lot of gossiping here on the mission.  Anyways, the assistants have been getting some false information as to the sources and they thought that one of them was me.  Anyways the President called me and burnt me for 11 minutes for talking bad about someone I don't know.  Anyways, I was talking with some other people about it and they all called the president to tell him that I never talk bad about anyone.  Anyways, it sucked being burnt.  But he taught me something in the burning.  That gossiping is something that could impede our temple recommend.  Because we're supposed to support our local and general church leaders, and if we gossip and speak badly about them we're not supporting them and thence, we're not worthy for our recommends.  Cool huh?  Anyways, I’m exhausted.  Last week was a crazy run all around.  We were traveling a ton to interview other people.  Our zone used to be one of the worst zones but this transfer it's the zone that's baptizing the most.  It's super cool.  Anyways, I hope you all are good and that mom gets better.  Love you guys!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment