Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pray for Peter...

Hey family!                                                           Jan 10-2012
This week was great!  We baptized the family!  The baptism was great.  It's pretty funny while you guys were all sick I also got pretty bad also.  For the past 2 weeks I've had a lot of the “runs” and whatnot.  It's been pretty hard to leave far away from home to work.  Anyways things have been good here.  Pray for me here that my testimony can be strengthened.  It's harder here than I thought; we don't have anyone to teach because everyone doesn’t want to hear us.  Also we don't have presidencies like EQP, RP, and YM YW.  Our bishop doesn’t even have counselors.  I’m hoping for a change in the ward soon from the stake.  Anyways, our Ward Mission Leader is way good.  He helps us out a ton plan and whatnot.  But yeah, negativity is something that's not allowed on the mission.  Excitement or as translated "being of good cheer" is as my buddy said the third commandment that the savior has given us.  It's said a lot of times in the scriptures.  We need to always be happy, excited, and of good cheer in the gospel.  Being DL is pretty sweet, I love giving the doctrine lessons every meeting we have, the elders and sisters in my district are great!  The mission's awesome!  Love you guys!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment