Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peter's last week in the Brazil MTC

Hey guys,
 I've not been feeling too great.  Just some headaches and nausea.  Nothing too bad, but I was hoping to get a boost on my health before I head out into the field this next week.  So keep my health in your prayers.  Anyway, I’m pretty stoked to be out and working in the field.  My companion and I are going insane being locked up in here,  but  it was great that we were able to check out São Paulo city while we were here.  My old watch broke and so I had to buy a new one today.  It’s pretty sweet; nice and fat with big white letters.  Yes, I  bought a new notebook for my journal and I got  letters from Jared, Jessica and Jon with some crafts, etc.  But that was back in Provo.   I didn’t receive anything else that they may have sent.  (Don’t worry mom, I won’t forget to call home on Mother’s Day.)   
Anyway, I’m running low on computer time again.  We had an Area Seventy fly in for our Tuesday devotional and that was pretty exciting.  We normally just have one of the branch presidents speak to us; It was still a cool talk.
 I love you guys, I hope you all keep up the good work talking with non-members.  I’m learning here the importance of having members help you out with missionary work, so its super cool to hear that you guys are doing it back home.  Love you, -Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment