Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cooking in Brazil?

Family,
Hey thanks for the recipes!  Too bad we don’t use cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons here, but I think I can figure it out.  Thanks for sending those off though, I'm really craving peanut butter.  I don't know if we'll get it in time for my companion to enjoy it though cut we're thinking that there will be a transfer soon.  But oh well.
Thanks for using the money from the bank.  I kept forgetting to double check that you guys are using it. 

This week was a very good one.  The day after our skype-ing was one of my most successful days personally.  We went on splits and I was hooked up with this very talkative guy Anderson.  I had no idea what to do but I felt like we should go to this neighborhood and see if we can contact anyone.  The contacts were all positive but all the houses had their doors shut and the windows closed and so we moved on to another neighborhood that neither I nor Elder Almeida worked at before.  And it was there that we found a goldmine of people that are interested in hearing our message.  Towards the end of our day, me and Anderson started walking back to our meeting area and there was this lady that came up to us saying that she's looking for religion in her life and was wondering what we had to offer.  It was super cool to see not only how the Lord blesses us for hard work, but also how He has directed us during our whole day that lead us to her. 
Good luck with the renovation, it'll be cool to come home and see a different home. 
Thanks for the prayers; I can actually tell now when you guys forget, so I’ll know when you guys forget to pray.  Which reminds me of 3 Nephi 18:21(I think its 21) about praying in families.  Anyways, I love you guys!
Sempre frente!
Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment