Wednesday, May 4, 2011

   
Peter Gets to SKYPE Home for Mothers Day!
Hey family,
It’s awesome to hear about the success of dad's eye.  Not so awesome to hear about the cost, that’s ridiculous!  This week has been pretty decent on my end.  Sunday was bad in that only one of the 10 investigators that said would be there showed up.  I’m still adjusting to the mission.  I’m actually having a ton of fun, but it feels like we're not doing our fullest in our area.  I’m thinking it's because of my lack of Portuguese skills.  I think my companion has to make up for the lack of speaking that I do.  But imp sure it will get better the more comfortable I become with the language.  For example imp starting to explain more about certain points and I can understand most of what people are saying until they start using big words to explain their point.  I’m learning about hard work though, I can feel the slacker getting dragged from me.  We walk on average about 5 miles per day, and we do nothing but street contacting.  Something I never noticed about me until I came here is how much contacting actually terrifies me, especially in another language.  I don’t know why, but I have some sort of fear to do it, but it’s getting easier the more and more I do it.  And I feel better every time I complete one.  But as far as the work goes in general I think it’s good. It could definitely be improved, just like everything in life, but I think most missionaries here are doing their best.  As far as the work in my zone goes, I think it’s good, we're one of the best in the whole mission as far as numbers goes.  Our district thinks our sister missionaries are slackers a little bit, but the work is good nonetheless.  Anyways, anyone family or friends can write me (anyone of my friends can write I just can't write back [I can write other missionaries though]), I have all of PDay to write and however much internet I paid for.  Also, on Sunday, don’t just keep the computer on, but be logged onto Skype as well all day.
K love you guys,
-Elder Williams
                                  

                                                              Baptism Picture!

2 comments:

  1. cute looking now arn't they. RATE 5 best pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get baptized and keep all documents with you even leaving out of thee country.

    ReplyDelete