Friday, October 14, 2011

Peter wrote really quickly tonight!

Hey family!                                                                                                                         10-14-11
Thanks for the email!  It’s probably a good idea to put in the blinds in my room.  It'll be good for when I get back and sleep for three days or so.  Hey so tomorrows my birthday, cool huh?!  We got a cake lined up and everything.  Also we should be marking a ton of baptisms tomorrow.  So last PDay was a holiday so I couldn’t write and yesterday we were doing a service project, which was basically just cleaning trash up.  And remember that I won’t have a PDay next Wednesday.  We're starting and doing a ton of crazy goals and ideas that should help out this area.
Soo, my whole zone found out that I’m sleeping in baptism clothes every night, some started to laugh at us and others are seeing the wisdom behind it and are starting to do it as well.  Pretty soon I reckon that our whole mission will start sleeping in the baptism jump-up suits.  Pretty cool huh? 
So I should get going, we have to work today still.
Oh and they don’t have ukuleles here in Brazil, but I'll gladly accept any kind of money =].
(Hey dad thanks! Now I feel good 'n old. Hey so when are you gonna share some ideas with me? What are some other things that you guys did on the mission? I bet you guys never slept in baptism clothes. Anyways, I think I’m gonna start swimming hardcore when I get back home. You should start practicing right now so that you can be up to me level when I get back. Anyways, love you dad! )
Love you guys!
Elder Williams
 



No comments:

Post a Comment