Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We are Trying Out Some New Things!

Hey Family                                                                                                         Oct  5, 2011
First of all check out on YouTube, "Como Dançar em uma Balada" - his name is 'Albinomatheus'.. yeah he's our baptism this 15th...  Second of all check out, "Ukulele Weeps”  by Jake Shimabukuro"  That is going to be me when you guys send me an ukulele!
Anyways thanks for the letter.  This week was good even though nothing was really new.  We made some goals and had some crazy ideas; one of them being that we will sleep in baptism clothes for this month!  We need to show the Lord that we want even our subconscious to focus on Baptism!  I'll send a picture and stuff.  Also, this 19th I won’t send an email so be prepared.  I’m going to sacrifice a P-Day to the Lord.  Also we want to Baptize a Pastor, so can you guys pray a ton for us?  (Me and Elder Madeira that is.)  Also we had to abandon Edinei, But I know your prayers helped him decide not to kill himself.
Anyways, conference was awesome!  We watched it all in our stake.  I watched it in English with the other American missionaries.  I really liked the talk by Elder Cook (the 70) when he was talking about looking up. 
But yeah my health is good, the vitamins are helping a lot.  I've got to make this letter short too, I’ve got a lot of random emails this week.  But I love you guys!  Keep up the good work on the renovation!
Elder Williams

Bowling for Baptisms!
(Elders P-Day)



  We will be sleeping in our baptism clothes...we've had 15 baptisms so far!!


No comments:

Post a Comment