Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peter Finally Wrote!!


Hey Mom and Fam,            1-3-13

  Hey don't worry, I’m still alive and even after Skyping for 5 hours on Christmas I still want to talk to you guys! We just didn't have an opportunity til today. For the past three days the internet's been closed due to the holidays, and then yesterday when it opened we had transfers and Elder Gustavo got himself transferred. So we had that problem to deal with. But now we're all settled down. Elder Boring came here to Jacaré with me. He's from Hawaii the same island as Cassandra and Sam, but he moved out about 4 years ago to Utah.

  I thought it was interesting that dad had a “sick” fall body surfing. I'm excited to do the same when we go!!

Our New Years was a good “missionary” New Years; I guess it'll be better next year.

  Well, the zone changed a lot as well. It's filled with elders that are all going home either with me or on the next transfer. So it'll be hard to keep them focused, because I already know that ALL they're going to talk about (when we have meetings) is home!

   Anyway, I don't have too much time, I have a ton of stuff to do today. Next week we're going to have a meeting, so I’m not going to write on Monday, it'll probably be on Wednesday.

  Anyways, I love you! 

Elder Williams

 

No comments:

Post a Comment